SUMMA SIXTEEN BUCKET LIST
IT'S ALMOST HERE
With the summer fast approaching I've been doing a lot of thinking. Thinking about the summer weather, how badly I need a tan, and how I told myself I'd work out to get that summer bod and I ate pizza instead. Lots and lots of pizza. Nonetheless this summer will be a good one...no, it will be a great one! The only way I can make sure of that is to decide it will be a great one. Make plans for it to be a great one. Wake up every day and tell myself, "Today will be a great day to my great summer." So far I have a few things planned, nothing big or spectacular. So because I want a amazing summer so badly I've decided to make a list. (If anyone knows me you'll know I love to make lists.) So here goes my SUMMA SIXTEEN BUCKET LIST.... (maybe it will inspire you.) Let's get started!!!
- GO TO THE BEACH (A LOT) Okay this is a given but of course I had to include it in my number one slot.
- GO TO DEVILS DEN. Okay if you have never heard of it, it's a underground spring that is basically on everyones summer bucket list so I mean.... Duh!
- Buy a super trendy and colorful pool floaty and take cool pictures....(how basic of me.)
- Learn to ride a bike, and then ride one. (Okay yes, I'm 23 years old and I don't know how to ride a bike......it's embarassing.)
- Get a tan
- Eat lots of ice cream
- Late night drives blasting throwback rap songs
- Picnic outside on a sunny day
- Farmers Market (I especially love Winter Park Farmers Market on Saturday Mornings.)
- Visit my mom in NYC at least once....or twice.
- Go on multiple spontaneous adventures
- Have a bonfire with friends
- Film a ton of videos for my channel, and shoot a ton of fun things for my blog!!!
- Watch the sunrise or set at the beach
- attend a concert (JUSTIN BIEBER IN JUNE!!!!)
- Harry Potter movie marathon
- DIY PROJECTS
- Learn how to cook one fun thing
- Game night at my house
- Paddle Board
- Save Money
- Try something new
- Overcome one fear
- Laugh till I cry
So that's about it for now (I'll obviously add more as the summer continues) but these are the 25 things I want to do this summer. I hope to accomplish all of them, and do it with people I love. Let me know in the comments below what are some of your "Bucket List" items for the summer coming up. I'd love to hear them and get inspired! I'm so excited for this season but more than that to do fun summery things here on my blog! if there's anything specific you guys want to see, let me know! Until next time, this has been of course...
As Told By,